We’re hiring – Web Developer vacancy
We’re on the lookout for a talented web developer to join our vibrant Aberdeen studio. In this role, you’ll collaborate with a dedicated and enthusiastic team, engaging in a variety of commercial business and creative experimental projects.
You’ll have a relevant industry qualification or the equivalent in professional experience.
- Experienced at working with and structuring web content
- Knowledge of prototyping tools and wireframing
- Good understanding of digital design for the responsive web
- Good understanding of UX & UI practices
- Experience working with interface design tools such as Figma or XD
- Experience with component-based design and development
- Good planning and communication
- Happy to talk to clients and people at all levels
- Ability to guide projects from concept through to completion
- Clean concise, accessible code with experience working with version control
- Awareness of modern methodologies, pre-processors and layout techniques for CSS
- Experience with Sanity IO CMS
- Experience with WordPress/PHP
- Knowledge of any of devops, hosting, AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean, Containers, Netlify etc
- Awareness of serverless architectures such as Firebase.
- Keen interest in emerging technologies and programming trends
Dependent on experience
Part-time or full-time (4 day week) basis available
Flexible, hybrid working available
Full job details including benefits available on request.
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by May 30th 2023.